Primrose Lane Nursery
About the Nursery
Primrose Lane Nursery is an educational Nursery that provides the next steps for your child and prepares them for their progression into Reception.
Our commitment is to provide children with an exciting, stimulating and secure environment where they can develop as an individual, becoming independent learners and allowing them to achieve well.
We pride ourselves on:
• having highly qualified and experienced staff, including a teacher
• building and maintaining strong relationships with all children
• being role models and promoting children’s positive behaviour
• creating a safe and caring environment
• children having open access to both indoor and outdoor learning, encouraging independence
• children being well-prepared for the transition into any school by the time they leave us
• providing engaging role-play provision based on the children’s interests
• promoting healthy eating and physical activity including the use of the school hall for PE sessions.
We have constant free flow access to our secure outdoor playground, which is equipped with large-scale resources and areas of learning.
Our provision offers:
• our curriculum is carefully planned around topics based on children’s interests, books and special events which includes having well resourced, separate areas of learning, regularly enhanced to further development
• the Early Years Foundation Stage National Curriculum
• the teaching of Early Literacy and Communication skills though Phonics and mark making
• Early Mathematical experiences through the exploration of real objects
• learning through music, song, rhyme and movement
• a multicultural approach by learning about different festivals
• educational visits linked to child led topics
• access to the main school’s enriched curriculum activities, e.g. visitors to school, special assemblies.
Come in and see us!
You are more than welcome to visit us and see our Nursery in action. Simply telephone school on 01937 842667 or email Mr Clarke on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be more than happy to show you around. It is vital that you have confidence in the childcare that you choose for your child. We are also happy to answer any questions you may have.